- Especially suitable for children
- Fast reading - temperature shows in about 15 seconds
- Reusable, 100's of times
Directions for use:
- Hold the Forehead Thermometer strip at each end and place firmly against dry forehead just above the eyebrows. Hold in place until the colors stop changing in about 15 seconds.
- Read the Forehead Thermometer while still held against the forehead. If alone, use a mirror to read the reversed lower scale.
- Green color indicates the correct temperature. If green does not appear, the temperature is mid-way between that indicated by the tan and blue colors.
- Forehead temperatures are lower than oral temperatures by normal differences of 3.8° to 6°F (2.1° to 3.3°C). The readings on the Forehead Thermometer have been adjusted to approximate the differences between forehead and oral temperatures. For a more exact reading, use a digital or glass thermometer.
For best results:
- Use indoors at room temperature between 68-86°F (20-30°C). Do not use after sun bathing or exposure to extreme heat or cold.
- Wait 30 minutes after eating, drinking or exercising before taking temperature. For most accurate reading, a rest of at least 5 minutes prior to taking temperature is recommended.
- After use, the Forehead Thermometer should be cleaned with a soft cloth and stored in its protective case, away from direct sunlight, dampness, or heat.
We always value our customers safety and satisfaction so we associate our name with only the best and most refined products that meet the highest standards and requirements.
So in order to back that up, our products come with a risk-free ironclad 45 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Sometimes buying products online can be a daunting task, so we want to make sure there is NO RISKS in buying our products and trying them out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need further guidance.